Hi there 👋 , I’m Sarah.
I’m a marketing advisor to HR software solutions, life coach for fellow people in tech, and former VP of Marketing & SaaS software founder.
My 13 years of experience is far-reaching and includes cofounding an HR software company, and prior to that founding & growing HubSpot’s Academy team.
I’ve led several key initiatives including:
- Grew Compt’s marketing function from scratch with little budget to generate 150+ high-quality, sales-ready leads/quarter.
- Created pitches that led to angel & seed round funding, as well as won several high-profile competitions.
- Led thought leadership for Compt where I wrote several content pieces of content which amassed over a quarter-million views.
- Led HubSpot’s certification program and growing the number of certifications awarded 10x from 8,000 to 80,000 within in 2.5 years.
- Co-PMed the development of HubSpot’s learning management system
My core competencies include: leading high-performing teams to success, developing and executing on HR marketing strategies that generate immediate results that last for the long-term, and analyzing marketing data & determining short/mid/long-term focus.
Here’s how I spend my time:
- Taking on a small number of advising roles at HR software companies.
- Coaching fellow leaders in tech through Thrive Coaching, and make introductions to clients & coaches.
- Biking, walking, and visiting all the other outdoor activities I can do now that I’m a new resident to Florida.
My writing & thoughts are featured in:
Want to work together?
Let me help you shorten your learning curve, and grow faster and smarter.
If you’re an HR software looking to get more value from your marketing efforts, let’s chat!