- I love to learn. A StrengthFinderÂ test once ranked my number one skill my “curiosity for the world around me.”
- I’m cofounder ofÂ Compt, a company perk stipend software, which helps companies create a more meaningful perk programs for their employees. With Compt, employees pick their own perks – it’s 100% customizable for employees, scalable for HR, and more meaningful for everyone. We’re currently in private beta, if you’re interested in getting earlyÂ access, you can sign up for Compt here.
- I love to read.
- I love 30-day challenges.
- I love music.
- I started aÂ craft beer blog for girlsÂ and grew website traffic from 0 to 6,000 in 1 year.
- These are the three words I’d use to describe myself: determined, caring, and curious.
- I thrive in fast-paced andÂ collaborative environments that require a self-starter attitude.
- I love to find the intersections of unrelated fields, and see where combining them can take us.
- Prior to Compt, I worked at an excellent marketing companyÂ for 6.5 years. I was employee number 180(ish), and when I left, there were ~2,000 team members. My most recent role was to lead theÂ certifications program. We were on a mission to create a world-class program, the gold-standard for marketers everywhere; akin to the series 7 for finance, but for marketers.
- I also led the HubSpot Academy website strategy and co-PMed the Learning Center application we developed.
Life experience and passions:
- After leaving HubSpot, my husband and I traveled around the entire United States, visiting 12 national parks and staying with 10 groups of family members and friends.
- I’m interested in helping others and making the world a better place.
- I’m newly interested in all things design (it’s ever-growing importance, design thinking, etc.), blockchain technologies, employee development and success, and the growth of the on-demand economy.
- Some people call me a “sap,” and I like to think they mean it in a good way.