The theme is a captain at sea, and some of the usual theme-based questions you can expect are:
- Charting the Course – How did you get here?
- Whatâ€™s one of your biggest shipwrecks? – What did you learn from that?
- Navigational Tools- What did you use or what do you wish you had for this journey?
- If you could be the Wayfinder for someone, what would your first piece of advice be?
As you can see, brilliant.
Fun, interesting, and authentic is how I’d describe their podcast interviews, which is why I was so honored to join.
We traversed a lot of topics in our time. More specifically, we talked about:
- How the world of HR today is just like how the marketing world was in 2010/2011.
- Marketing an innovative, and brand new product like Compt.
- Getting unstuck and staying positive.
- How the current world of perks is changing, and to help your employees reach their full potential you have to think BIG.
Give it a listen: https://wayfindinggrowth.com/218
Or watch the YouTube video below: