If you have Spotify – then I’m sure you’ll understand what I’m referring to.
I downloaded it at a friend’s recommendation (thanks Dave). And while it took me a year, maybe more, to really take advantage of it – I’m now in – I’m in deep.
What’s so great about it? Well, Â I love Spotify because you can…
- Access almost any song at any point in time.
- Listen everywhere – desktop, phone, tablet, etc.
- Download music to your phone to listen to when you’re offline (- my gym doesn’t have an Internet connection).
- Create your own playlists.
- Create playlists to share with friends – or better yet, create collaborative playlists that anyone you decide can add music to.
- Find great music by “Following” people to see what they’re listening to – or have people see what you’re listening to (you can turn this off if you’re shy).
- Create radio stations out of songs, artists or playlists you’ve created. This isn’t that great right now, but I definitely think it’s getting better.
- If you pay just $5 a month, you don’t have to listen to any advertisements. And with $10 a month, there are no ads and you can listen on any device.
In summary, I love Spotify.
Check out a recent playlists I’ve recently created:
Or listen to the playlist that introduced myself and tons of friends to great new band: